Designing a taxation system based on transparency
The rationale for increased transparency measures is to allow policy makers and the Australian public to be better informed about the levels of tax being paid by large and multinational businesses in Australia.
- Krever, Rick, Sadiq, Kerrie (2019) Non-residents and capital gains tax in Australia Canadian Tax Journal, 67 (1), pp.1-22.
- Sadiq, Kerrie, Mellor, Peter, Sadiq, K, Sawyer, A, McCredie, B (2019) The adoption of BEPS in Australia Tax design and administration in a post-BEPS era: A study of key reform measures in 18 jurisdictions, pp.25-43.
- Sadiq, Kerrie, Sawyer, Adrian, McCredie, Bronwyn (2019) Tax Design and Administration in a Post-BEPS Era: A Study of Key Reform Measures in 18 Jurisdictions
- Sawyer, Adrian, Sadiq, Kerrie (2019) Country-by-country tax reporting: A critical analysis of enhanced regulatory requirements for multinational corporations Company and Securities Law Journal, 36 (7), pp.570-586.
- Sawyer AJ. and Sadiq K. (2019) Sawyer AJ. and Sadiq K. (2019) Country by Country Tax Reporting: A Critical Analysis of Enhanced Regulatory Requirements for Multinational Corporations. Company and Securities Law Journal 36(7): 570-586.. Company and Securities Law Journal
- Sadiq, Kerrie (2018) Tax and whistle-blower protection: Part of a commitment to tackling tax misconduct in Australia Intertax, 46 (5), pp.429-433.
- Sadiq, Kerrie, McCredie, Bronwyn (2018) Companies that pay more tax deliver shareholders better returns: New study The Conversation, January 24.
- Sadiq, Kerrie, Picciotto, S (2017) Unitary Taxation of the Finance Sector Taxing multinational enterprises as unitary firms, pp.119-129.
- Johnston, Andrew, Sadiq, Kerrie (2017) Beyond country-by-country reporting: A modest proposal to enhance corporate accountability New Zealand Universities Law Review, 27 (3), pp.569-600.
- Zummo, Heidi, McCredie, Bronwyn, Sadiq, Kerrie (2017) Addressing aggressive tax planning through mandatory corporate tax disclosures: an exploratory case study eJournal of Tax Research, 15 (2), pp.359-383.
- Longhorn, Monique, Rahim, Mia, Sadiq, Kerrie (2016) Country-by-country reporting: An assessment of its objective and scope eJournal of Tax Research, 14 (1), pp.4-33.